• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek light set up

Item Price
1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Town-916

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
180
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have orphek light set up which includes 2 full panels Atlantik v4 , two light bars , mounts and gate way . 1100 shipped . Can do individual sale price as followed Atlantik v4 450 each shipped , light bar 120 each 200 for both . I’m in sacramento ca and can also do meet up.

7F52C792-0A68-4863-8DA8-E6A2999C6C5F.png DF0B9548-74BA-494C-B192-295B5A8D361E.jpeg
 
light bars sold , atlantik panels still available
 
Do you have extra power adapter for sale for Orphek ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new