Orphek PR72 pendant

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,967
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A83F0824-F489-413C-B4AC-16ED532AFB16.jpeg
I was saving this for a future frag tank that’s not going to happen, so hopefully someone can use it.
It ran on DT for 2-3 years between 2 Atlantics on my 150. Worked great when I boxed it up. Plugged it in today and looks the same. Very bright.
Google Orphek pr72 for specific details.
Look at pics for best description.
$50 firm + shipping
AB141A7F-CAAB-4158-AD61-CE7973E8CDA0.jpeg DD809164-0A5C-4224-AAAB-5C999D59F914.jpeg A78BD43A-2FB5-4DDA-8742-6199C0F5AE8C.jpeg 00E2D8E0-3380-497A-847D-55B0D330AB30.jpeg BCE6B33E-9F6F-470C-8742-1AA2A35C9E89.jpeg E372DDE2-4318-4989-A0D0-08BDE045D1E3.jpeg 5EB79635-D24F-4B5C-BFFD-616FD27F8F27.jpeg
 
I figured it would be sold by the time I scrolled to the bottom of this thread. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new