Osmolator 3155 High Water Light On Continuously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger, since my German is not so good, lol, I am asking for any experienced help for setting sensors on this device, although directions are straight forward. I have two issues: first, the high water light always shines bright green and the level light is a less intense green when the unit has completed filling and shuts off - does this simply indicate that the high water alarm is working/ready to sound if water level becomes too high? I can get the alarm to activate by manually moving the float switch up when this is the case.

Secondly, when I turn off my return pumps for feeding, etc. water rises to float the float switch and sets off the alarm even though I have set the eye and float switch at maximum distance apart; apparently this means I need to mount float switch higher by using the supplied supplemental magnet and holder?

Thanks, btw, Osmolator replaces an old Pacific Sun which I liked, but Tunze certainly has more necessary features.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The too high light is red, the only green light is level, likely you are viewing the controller at an angle so you see the level light through the too high window. The too high light is controlled by the float switch and sounds an alarm and is essentially an emergency kill switch.

You can simply disable the alarm, it is always safest to have the two switches in close proximity. The manual shows how to switch off the alarm

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back