Our New Baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Rhizo (15 minutes in the tank)

rhizo1.jpg
 
I hope you didn't have to pay tooo much for the new baby?

Enjoy and Have fun!! Make sure you feed it and oh yeah ... ya can't frag it okay ... :D

Paul
 
Looks very nice Mike. I just got a small Rhizo a few weeks ago. I thought they were fish munchers, but mine has done quite well with the fish in my 60 gallon LPS tank. I was a little scared about putting it in a tank with a pair of ORA platinums.
Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new