Our New Baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Rhizo (15 minutes in the tank)

rhizo1.jpg
 
I hope you didn't have to pay tooo much for the new baby?

Enjoy and Have fun!! Make sure you feed it and oh yeah ... ya can't frag it okay ... :D

Paul
 
Looks very nice Mike. I just got a small Rhizo a few weeks ago. I thought they were fish munchers, but mine has done quite well with the fish in my 60 gallon LPS tank. I was a little scared about putting it in a tank with a pair of ORA platinums.
Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new