Output nozzle help

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s the best size for output nozzle with 1 1/4 inch plumbing? I can’t even find that size output nozzle and I don’t know what size to get either
 
Sounds bigish whats the tank size/gph on the pump?
 
Sounds bigish whats the tank size/gph on the pump?
It’s the Neptune cor 15 that’s why it is so big, the tank is 90 gallons with 20 gallon sump pump output says 1500 but I don’t need it that high
 
I plumbed a inch and a half return. I ended up using 1 1/2 inch to 3/4 wye. Basically splits the 1 1/2 to dual 3/4 outputs to use 3/4 nozzles. You might look into splitting it like that as well.
 
I plumbed a inch and a half return. I ended up using 1 1/2 inch to 3/4 wye. Basically splits the 1 1/2 to dual 3/4 outputs to use 3/4 nozzles. You might look into splitting it like that as well.
Do you have a link to what you are using? I can’t seem to find anything I can connect to 1 1/4 inch pvc pipe
 
Do you have a link to what you are using? I can’t seem to find anything I can connect to 1 1/4 inch pvc pipe
You most likely going to need to get a reducer if u are using that you can plumb it straight into yourself too
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new