p0st h0me reef (dutch)

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Okay well I have ordered the Reefer 450 yesterday, so from December onwards I'm going to migrate all the tank's inhabitants to the Reefer, in our new house! I will keep updating the thread on progress, for now it's waiting until December 8th!

And again a bonus pic, my tank is really curious when I'm taking pictures haha!

I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!
That's all I'm looking for, a tank that is relavitely silent and has ultra clear glass (in Holland we call this Optic White, not sure if this is a general word). I'm really excited for the Reefer, really feels like "my next step" in reefing!

Fantastic reef ..... Very neat .....
Thanks alot mate! I try my best to keep it neat and tidy :) I will make a video this weekend to show everything in movement :)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.

OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.
Thanks so much Steve & Mari! You should definitely visit, in Spring or Summer it's really nice here :)
I'm crossing my fingers for the great move in December, but I'm confident that I'll manage somehow hehe :)

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Fantastic tank.;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice!

OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice!
Thanks alot! Actually a local store requested this picture to print and hang in their store so I have made a slightly better picture with my camera (previous one was shot with an iPhone 6).

This week I'm also getting some Reverse Space Monster zoa's, they will fit right in :)

OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

Chrisfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

I am in awe! What a beautiful tank, thank you for sharing it with us.

Top Shelf Aquatics

When you feed your fish do you feel like your feeding the algae as well?

• Yes I feel I'm feeding too much

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Yes but not much

Votes: 44 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors