p0st h0me reef (dutch)

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay well I have ordered the Reefer 450 yesterday, so from December onwards I'm going to migrate all the tank's inhabitants to the Reefer, in our new house! I will keep updating the thread on progress, for now it's waiting until December 8th!

And again a bonus pic, my tank is really curious when I'm taking pictures haha!

I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!

OP
OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!

That's all I'm looking for, a tank that is relavitely silent and has ultra clear glass (in Holland we call this Optic White, not sure if this is a general word). I'm really excited for the Reefer, really feels like "my next step" in reefing!

Fantastic reef ..... Very neat .....

Thanks alot mate! I try my best to keep it neat and tidy :) I will make a video this weekend to show everything in movement :)

Downbeach

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful, viewing from above is especially true with Maxima clams.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.

OP
OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.

Thanks so much Steve & Mari! You should definitely visit, in Spring or Summer it's really nice here :)
I'm crossing my fingers for the great move in December, but I'm confident that I'll manage somehow hehe :)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll enjoy our slippers lol. Poor fast cell shot lol.
IMAG1709.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic tank.;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

OP
OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!

Thanks alot! Actually a local store requested this picture to print and hang in their store so I have made a slightly better picture with my camera (previous one was shot with an iPhone 6).

This week I'm also getting some Reverse Space Monster zoa's, they will fit right in :)

OP
OP
p0st

p0st

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

I am in awe! What a beautiful tank, thank you for sharing it with us.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.4%
Back