p0st h0me reef (dutch)

Okay well I have ordered the Reefer 450 yesterday, so from December onwards I'm going to migrate all the tank's inhabitants to the Reefer, in our new house! I will keep updating the thread on progress, for now it's waiting until December 8th!

And again a bonus pic, my tank is really curious when I'm taking pictures haha!

I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!
 
I just set up a reefer 450 in black-- you won't be disappointed. The overflow is silent. The glass is amazingly clear and the sump is perfect!!!

That's all I'm looking for, a tank that is relavitely silent and has ultra clear glass (in Holland we call this Optic White, not sure if this is a general word). I'm really excited for the Reefer, really feels like "my next step" in reefing!

Fantastic reef ..... Very neat .....

Thanks alot mate! I try my best to keep it neat and tidy :) I will make a video this weekend to show everything in movement :)
 
Beautiful, viewing from above is especially true with Maxima clams.
 
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.
 
Beautiful reef and awesome pictures. Really cool seeing reefs from Netherlands it's where my great grandparents are from on both sides of my family. Have family members that have dual citizenship and homes in both countries. A dear friend of ours and I are trying to plan a trip for next year to visit over there. Hopefully all goes well with the move and setting up the new reef.

Thanks so much Steve & Mari! You should definitely visit, in Spring or Summer it's really nice here :)
I'm crossing my fingers for the great move in December, but I'm confident that I'll manage somehow hehe :)
 
You'll enjoy our slippers lol. Poor fast cell shot lol.
IMAG1709.jpg
 
Fantastic tank.;)
 
Very nice!
 
Very nice!

Thanks alot! Actually a local store requested this picture to print and hang in their store so I have made a slightly better picture with my camera (previous one was shot with an iPhone 6).



This week I'm also getting some Reverse Space Monster zoa's, they will fit right in :-)
 
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

 
After cleaning most of my sand yesterday I'm really happy with the outcome, fresh looks again!

I am in awe! What a beautiful tank, thank you for sharing it with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new