OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get some
He is very shy and keeps moving sorry but here is a pic of my clownfish to make up for it

15921056665512079278207.jpg 15921057302411893074042.jpg 1592105774029904492780.jpg

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You plan on QTing or no? Either way is fine. Just make sure to watch out for sickness from the angelfish. :)

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You plan on QTing or no? Either way is fine. Just make sure to watch out for sickness from the angelfish. :)
Aleast it is not a tang but I might do rapid fish QT but he seems fine, no ich and I think velvet would have taken place by now.

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aleast it is not a tang but I might do rapid fish QT but he seems fine, no ich and I think velvet would have taken place by now.
How long have you had it for? Usually it doesn't show up within the first day.

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends, he will probably be shy. It could show up anytime if the fish DID have it. Not saying it does but make sure you know what to do if your fish gets sick in the main tank.

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q
Depends, he will probably be shy. It could show up anytime if the fish DID have it. Not saying it does but make sure you know what to do if your fish gets sick in the main tank.
I fed mysis and he didn't eat it he just continued his day like the mysis wasn't even there, he wasn't avoiding it but he does bite the rocks or graze on the rocks from time to time, I did have a bit of diatoms in the water coloum and on the rocks and some film algae all in the water coloum and rocks and I will get it out on a water change but he did seem fascinated about a nassarius

I

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q

I fed mysis and he didn't eat it he just continued his day like the mysis wasn't even there, he wasn't avoiding it but he does bite the rocks or graze on the rocks from time to time, I did have a bit of diatoms in the water coloum and on the rocks and some film algae all in the water coloum and rocks and I will get it out on a water change but he did seem fascinated about a nassarius

I
Maybe I was scaring him?

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q

I
Well at least he is grazing a bit, not sure how old your tank is but usually people wait a year before adding one. If it doesn't eat in the next few days I would be trying to feed it live brine shrimp and then try to see if it will eat mysis and stuff.

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Q

I
Thi
Well at least he is grazing a bit, not sure how old your tank is but usually people wait a year before adding one. If it doesn't eat in the next few days I would be trying to feed it live brine shrimp and then try to see if it will eat mysis and stuff.
On the bright side, I saw a brittle Sea Star tentacle, I think he loves mysis

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any plans for corals?
Oh I made my decision, I will make a BTA only tank with 2 Clowns and The Angel, a YWG and shrimp pair, nassarius and a handful of Trochus, 6 peppermint shrimp (Lysmata Vittita) with a big cave, urchin, blue licktia and the brittle, and maybe two magnetic rocks for two montiporas and I will include a clam or two if the Lincktia will not eat em

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I made my decision, I will make a BTA only tank with 2 Clowns and The Angel, a YWG and shrimp pair, nassarius and a handful of Trochus, 6 peppermint shrimp (Lysmata Vittita) with a big cave, urchin, blue licktia and the brittle, and maybe two magnetic rocks for two montiporas and I will include a clam or two if the Lincktia will not eat em
And a tiger tail sea cucumber

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back