Paging all lemon peel owners

My LemonPeel was a royal pain to get eating - took almost two weeks to get it to take anything. If I had put it straight into the display it would have been a gonner. They can be problematic with corals, though my current one has been fine so far (stress, so far). Also have an Eibli, so waiting for a whole bunch of tigerpyge babies ....

IMG_9914_zpsivnkm0qv.jpg

What kind of mushroom is growing all over you rock and tank wall?
 
What kind of mushroom is growing all over you rock and tank wall?

It's a regular old green hairy mushroom - and a royal pain. I'd view them as a pest in the same way Xenia can be a pain.
 
Beautiful aquarium and I love your pyramid butterfly.

Thanks. I actually have a trio of pyramids (initially was a quartet, but the runt went missing). Awesome fish.
 
I saw one recently and wanted to get it but didnt have all the 411 on pyramids. Theyre so purdie :)
 
Here's the trio ....

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new