Paired clowns behavior

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So cool to watch paired clowns...

I have 2 sets and the tank is 6 foot long. They Generally stay in their own section and hardly ever wander..

But once in a while the female will swim off to the center of the tank and there goes the male right behind her... "Honey where you going... hold up wait for me..."

Funny to watch him follow her around like a tail...

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have eggs right now and dad is glued to them. The first few clutches he didn't even leave them for food, but he's learning that is okay. Meanwhile mom goes where she wants when she want. She spends time in all 3 nems everyday, but usually sleeps in the nem with the eggs when we have them. Most nights they sleep together, some she sleeps in a diff nem. It all just depends, and it's part of the reason I don't get to up in arms about the stereotypes of "clowns are supposed to do this, mine doesn't, help." type posts.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back