Palythoa ID?

Tellie-Vision

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
1,635
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this Palythoa as part of a pack of beginner corals, but I didn’t attempt to figure out what it actually was until last night because I assumed in a beginner pack they wouldn’t throw in a toxic coral? But I am unsure and I would like to know if the one I got is toxic. I would hate to kill it because I like how it looks but I certainly would like to if it could cause issues for me.

Sorry the picture is kinda bad, my tank glass is a little smudged
E0F25E2D-F495-44F3-9893-389F54AF47DE.jpeg
 
All play/zoa are toxic if you are reckless with them. Having them in the tank won’t harm you
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new