Pandora’s Revenge

uhgster1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complacency is the most dangerous safety violation...... After hundreds of parachute jumps you heard that line over and over until it droned itself out. Palytoxin is dangerous, be safe, well, stupidity should hurt. I finally had enough of the Pandora invasion in my reef and decided to just start yanking away. I was so proud of myself as I reclaimed old space. About two hours later I just started feeling horrible. That pukey, light headed feeling you get when you’re having the flu or a really bad cold. I thought the “RONA” had finally come for me. I was miserable all night. Today I woke up better and then my stupidity dawned on me. I obviously (and thankfully) didn’t get a lethal dose but it was enough to snap me out of my complacency. Be careful fragging zoas and palys, we’re supposed to enjoy this hobby, not die for it!

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complacency is the most dangerous safety violation...... After hundreds of parachute jumps you heard that line over and over until it droned itself out. Palytoxin is dangerous, be safe, well, stupidity should hurt. I finally had enough of the Pandora invasion in my reef and decided to just start yanking away. I was so proud of myself as I reclaimed old space. About two hours later I just started feeling horrible. That pukey, light headed feeling you get when you’re having the flu or a really bad cold. I thought the “RONA” had finally come for me. I was miserable all night. Today I woke up better and then my stupidity dawned on me. I obviously (and thankfully) didn’t get a lethal dose but it was enough to snap me out of my complacency. Be careful fragging zoas and palys, we’re supposed to enjoy this hobby, not die for it!
Very glad you didn’t have a cut or anything!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back