• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pandora Palys, Zoa, Disc

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD: Pandora Palys Zoas, natural growth, no cuts. I made the frag by laying the disc next to the mother colony. Disc is 3" wide. Will ship it overnight via USPS Flat Rate. Local pick-up welcome in Martin County FL (34996). Around 25 + polyps, they grow fast and get large. Price is $75 + $25 shipping to Continental USA. Standard Doa. rules apply. 1 hour arrive alive. These are very hardy and fast growers, the tile should be covered within a couple of months. For example this disc was started a month ago from 0 polyps. They can placed almost anywhere in the tank except for complete shade. I included day and night pictures using LED Hydra 52 lights. I have had the mother colony for 2 years and have started several other colonies from it. PayPal fees payed by me. Last pic. is one of the mother colonies under mostly white light and sunlight. Thanks or looking.
IMG_0458-1.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_319.jpeg
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG

SOLD, THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back