Pandora Palys, Zoa, Disc

Treasure Coast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
329
Reaction score
260
Location
Treasure Coast FL.
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD: Pandora Palys Zoas, natural growth, no cuts. I made the frag by laying the disc next to the mother colony. Disc is 3" wide. Will ship it overnight via USPS Flat Rate. Local pick-up welcome in Martin County FL (34996). Around 25 + polyps, they grow fast and get large. Price is $75 + $25 shipping to Continental USA. Standard Doa. rules apply. 1 hour arrive alive. These are very hardy and fast growers, the tile should be covered within a couple of months. For example this disc was started a month ago from 0 polyps. They can placed almost anywhere in the tank except for complete shade. I included day and night pictures using LED Hydra 52 lights. I have had the mother colony for 2 years and have started several other colonies from it. PayPal fees payed by me. Last pic. is one of the mother colonies under mostly white light and sunlight. Thanks or looking.
IMG_0458-1.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_319.jpeg
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG


SOLD, THANK YOU!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new