Panther Grouper

Thales

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guess what ? Your government is doing the same thing to you , me , us. Oh well , its called the circle of life . And mankind playing God and it's been going on before any of us were even around . I buy fish because I like to have them around me and enjoy their beauty and care for them and they make me happy to see living things prospering and living happily under my care and I'm sure I'm far from the only one .

How did that work out for the clown and your anemone?

I'm on a forum interacting with other fish keepers to share perspectives and knowledge but sadly the majority of members here aren't here to enlighten but more so to criticize, naysay, and point and wag their fingers at other fishkeepers/ hobbyists.

You are very defensive. It is really pretty likely that the other people in this thread are doing the same as you say you are doing, sharing perspectives and knowledge, but you seem bent because some aren't agreeing with you - which seems like a you issue.

OP
OP
abreifmanup

abreifmanup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not defensive at all Mr . Interacting with you the pros and you the jokers is all the same for me . I enjoy making some of your days light up when you get to post some sort of witty comment or reply that others stand behind and or "like" . This is not an emotional thing for me it's just a forum that I read , write , and learn from and occasionally am entertained by. It's all the perfect combination of entertainment and honestly I am appreciative of all the feedback , bad and good .

Thales

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not defensive at all Mr . Interacting with you the pros and you the jokers is all the same for me . I enjoy making some of your days light up when you get to post some sort of witty comment or reply that others stand behind and or "like" . This is not an emotional thing for me it's just a forum that I read , write , and learn from and occasionally am entertained by. It's all the perfect combination of entertainment and honestly I am appreciative of all the feedback , bad and good .
Ok. Blocking you. Have a good time.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well I thought the pictures where cool. Thanks for sharing

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's get the thread back on track please. Any back and fourth or fighting or mindless banter will be removed. Remember keep it friendly.

Thank you

Crabs

OP
OP
abreifmanup

abreifmanup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought some ghost shrimp today and The panther loves them only thing is I hope they dont die before i can feed them all to him because they are brackish water and all i have to keep them in is a bio cube 10 gallon salt water tank

OP
OP
abreifmanup

abreifmanup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I moved my panther grouper into a 5 gallon nano ... he seems to love it so far !

Brittany Marie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a fat snowflake clown get snatched by an angler...I know they’re not the same as dogs..but I was so mad at the angler. The clown would come to the glass every time I walked by. I’m a sissy that gets really attached to my fish and feel terrible when they go to the big ocean in the sky. Not because of money lost or because they were cool. I feel bad because they get brought into this trade and I’ve “failed” them

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought some ghost shrimp today and The panther loves them only thing is I hope they dont die before i can feed them all to him because they are brackish water and all i have to keep them in is a bio cube 10 gallon salt water tank

I know alot people gave you slack but don't feel alone I have one also. He's 4 years old and a model citizen. He shares the tank with 2 maroon clowns, a chromis, a filefish & a foxface. He did eat a sixline wrasse. I feed him a piece of frozen shrimp and/or a piece of littleneck clam and he's about 5".

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“He did eat a sixline wrasse.” Ooops! (Lol—That hit my funny-bone.) I am sure he is an awesome fish to have. Best wishes!

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a problem, lol (six line WAS kind of a jerk...lol) Our Panther Grouper affectionately named "Spot" was a gift from my gf who thought he was cute, and he is. As some mentioned they're like a dog, I can literally pet him & I hand feed him. And so far he is growing at a slower pace than I expected. He grows about an inch a year.

Spot.JPG

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back