Par meter anyone near by?!

Erick Armanii

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
809
Reaction score
688
Location
Danbury Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having difficulty keeping sps and to rule out par I’m hoping that someone in the area can loan me one! I don’t mind renting or buying used but I can’t justify $4-500 on a par meter that I would use maybe twice a year.

current lights 3 hydra 26HD BRS AB+ spectrum and less than a year of use with aquatic t5 hybrid..

Located in Connecticut near the NY border..
 
I think they cost about $199 and are pretty good. Would certainly give you a baseline for your lighting and they are good for monitoring stability too. Possibly cost effective solution if no one close by has anything to help with.
 
I’m having difficulty keeping sps and to rule out par I’m hoping that someone in the area can loan me one! I don’t mind renting or buying used but I can’t justify $4-500 on a par meter that I would use maybe twice a year.

current lights 3 hydra 26HD BRS AB+ spectrum and less than a year of use with aquatic t5 hybrid..

Located in Connecticut near the NY border..
Rent one from BRS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new