Par meter for rent?

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Does anybody know locally here in phoenix an LFS or hobbyist that rents out par meters. I have checked with a few and they dont seem too. BRS is my last option.

Thanks for your time!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Does anybody know locally here in phoenix an LFS or hobbyist that rents out par meters. I have checked with a few and they dont seem too. BRS is my last option.

Thanks for your time!
Are you a member of Frag? If so they have (at least 1) that they usually pass around to members. Jason (@Frick) or Hunter (@evolved) can chime in and give details...

OP
OP
Topreefer92

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I am not I need to sign up for that then!!!

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $10 membership fee is easily worth the par meter rental! Plus, there's tons of other perks like getting to hang out with Hunter and Frick once a month, whether they want to or not. :cool:
Hey.... Don't forget he get tohang with the rest of US also...... Geeze....;)

OP
OP
Topreefer92

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, wish I would have known about this group sooner! I have filled out the request form but it does not redirect me to pay for the membership after I send as mentioned.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always also pay at the meeting... You may want to make sure you have cash, just in case theres a member that’s selling (we do an auction at the end of meetings) frags.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? You
Hey all,

Thanks for your time!

Where are you located? You can borrow mine if you promise to return it 1 week after getting it. I can bring it to the FRAG meeting next week. I am in North Central Phoenix.

OP
OP
Topreefer92

Topreefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in Mesa, I can have it back to you in less time than a week!!

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked about the getting on the list for the Par meter a couple months ago and there was no response.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a member of Frag? If so they have (at least 1) that they usually pass around to members. Jason (@Frick) or Hunter (@evolved) can chime in and give details...
Yes, FRAG does have one as club property, available to members in good standing.
But we're going to do this a bit different starting this year, and I still have a couple actions first. There will be a thread for each club property item in the club's private forum (at the top of our section here). It will be first come, first serve by members to reply to that thread and effectively get in line for rental. Each member will be permitted to keep the item for no more than 10 days, and then it is their responsibility to work with the next member on the list to hand off the item.
Before I setup those threads, I need to send invoices out to all current members who have not yet paid dues for 2020. That should happen in the next few days - and then sometime around mid-month I will be removing anyone who is not current from the AZ FRAG group. Then those threads will get posted in the private forum - as that is how I can manage who has access to the private forum - only members in good standing (dues paid).
Awesome, wish I would have known about this group sooner! I have filled out the request form but it does not redirect me to pay for the membership after I send as mentioned.
Yes, there's an issue there and it's not redirecting to PayPal properly. I have a slew of new membership applications I need to sort through, and then I'll send invoices out to all of those that have came in the past 10 days to collect your dues.
And paying in person is also an option, but as outlined above, you won't be able to see the private forum until your dues are current.
I asked about the getting on the list for the Par meter a couple months ago and there was no response.
Sorry I/we missed that - I certainly didn't see it. We can ensure you're first on the list here soon, provided you're current on dues by that time.

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mike1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested in the az frag group. I am fairly new to the hobby and have a 120 gallon tank that I am just starting to stock. Where do I go to get involved in this group ? I know I have a lot that I want to learn and would be awesome to be able to use the par meter to know what par readings I am getting in my tank to plan out what corals I want to get and where to place. Running two hydra 32s on a 4 foot tank. Thanks in adavance and look forward to learning so much more about this hobby

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested in the az frag group. I am fairly new to the hobby and have a 120 gallon tank that I am just starting to stock. Where do I go to get involved in this group ? I know I have a lot that I want to learn and would be awesome to be able to use the par meter to know what par readings I am getting in my tank to plan out what corals I want to get and where to place. Running two hydra 32s on a 4 foot tank. Thanks in adavance and look forward to learning so much more about this hobby
We are actually having a virtual meeting tomorrow - that you're welcome to attend. If you shoot me a DM with your email address, I'll forward you the email about it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back