Par Meter Question

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey does anyone have a PAR meter that would be willing to help me out. I have never had a reading done to my tank. Seriously I've always played the guessing game. I don't have anything crazy for lighting. Currently running a 30 inch 300w Viparspectra T300 fixture. Just thought I'd reach out and see if a club member ( or non) would be willing to give me a hand.

Thanks Paul B.

OP
OP
P

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can rent one from brs for $50.

I know... But that's not what I asked. I was hoping that someone here in CT could help me out. I've never used one. I am looking to learn from someone with experience. After all isn't that what the community is for? To learn from one and other. To reach out and make friends?

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey does anyone have a PAR meter that would be willing to help me out. I have never had a reading done to my tank. Seriously I've always played the guessing game. I don't have anything crazy for lighting. Currently running a 30 inch 300w Viparspectra T300 fixture. Just thought I'd reach out and see if a club member ( or non) would be willing to give me a hand.

Thanks Paul B.

Our club has a PAR meter. As long as you meet a couple requirements, you have free access to it. Included is the link to the specific thread. Read through it carefully, add your name to the list and if you need help using it, I'm sure there are club members that would be more than happy to help out, including myself. Good luck and happy reefing!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/club-par-meter.292987/

OP
OP
P

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sassAwrasse Pm'ed you. While I'm posting. If I can get a hold of a PAR meter. My home is open to anyone that would like to learn to use one as well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back