PAR Meter?

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running 2x of the SB ReefLights sBox Extreme 18" on a 24" deep tank and want to figure out my light zones before I start placing corals.

So, before I buy a PAR meter, is there anyone in the Hampton Cove area of Huntsville that has a PAR meter and would be willing to help me dial in my lighting?

Alternatively, does anyone have reccomemdations for a meter? I'm not currently running a controller and the Seneye seems competent.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no issue loaning it out, but I'm going to be traveling to Europe and won't be available until after next week.

I have the Seneye and I can't say I'm a fan. I wouldn't recommend it, although I haven't looked to see what I would recommend in its place. The Seneye software makes it horrible to use.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 No rush, and that'd be awesome! Thanks for the info on the Seneye as well, saves me from an irritating mistake.

Enjoy your travels to Europe :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 No rush, and that'd be awesome! Thanks for the info on the Seneye as well, saves me from an irritating mistake.

Enjoy your travels to Europe :)
Traveling for work... :rolleyes: I'd rather stay home! But, we do have one day for touristy stuff in between the work in Germany and Switzerland. Will probably head into the Swiss Alps for a day hike. They are majestic.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Traveling for work... :rolleyes: I'd rather stay home! But, we do have one day for touristy stuff in between the work in Germany and Switzerland. Will probably head into the Swiss Alps for a day hike. They are majestic.
That they are. The Austria border is a nice area as well. Good skiing too! I lived in Germany for 4 years and travelled that way fairly often before I moved to AL.

OP
OP
Levii

Levii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope Europe was good. Still willing to lend out your meter? Send a PM with contact info if so plz :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%

Back