Par38 LED spotlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akwarius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
3,056
Reaction score
36
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Par38 LED spotlights- $80 shipped

I am changing the lighting configuration on my 125, and wont be needing these anymore. Lamps were originally purchased from nanotuners and are in good working order and have 1000-1400 hours of use on them. This is a tiny fraction of their total lifespan. All are corrosion free and have been kept in cool open air while in use.
20k 60 degree optic- all sold
12k 60 degree optic- 1 pending, 1 sold $80 shipped
Custom all royal blue 80 degree optic- 1 available, $80 shipped
Priority shipping is included in the price. I will give bulk discounts- make me an offer.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new