Parameter logging

Lynnmw1208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
140
Reaction score
6
Location
Valley City, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found this site that can help you keep track of all your tank parameters aka calcium, alkalinity etc. It has some nice graphs as well so you can really visualize the change in your tank. It is free to sign up and you can also add pictures of your tank, fish and equipment! It seems in the beginning stages, but I can see this site really turning out great. I like it so far! ReefStorm - Home
 
Thaks for the link. I'll check it out.

CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new