OP
Dubs83

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome job Paul, looking great. Love the wire sheathing.

I only wish Neptune could have helped me out so quickly. Can’t blame them though, really. 6 year old, second hand apex lite. I’ll figure out a replacement soon and get my board going too.

I might run some EL wire around it and have conditional coloring based on alerts. It’s going to need some extra bells on to compete with yours!!

Oh man! That would be awesome!!

Yea, Neptune really came through for me this time. They initially said they’re scheduling a week in advanced but I explained to them what I do for a living and how much I depend on the system to work and they called me the next day.

OP
OP
Dubs83

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wiring cover is sick! You should quit your job and start installing avionics....LOL JK...I think the worse job in the world would be an A&P....always working on them but never flying them....

Thanks, Taylor. We are roughly 20 gallons from making the overflow wet. Super excited!

OP
OP
Dubs83

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys and gals, it’s going to happen today!
IMG_1052.JPG

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys! We are there! I got held up with some last minute yard work and house decoration and garage clean up and blah blah blah

Tank will be online by the end of the day.

Yeah, that could be any tank, anywhere. We need a full pano shot with today’s WSJ in frame as proof [emoji6]

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance we could get avwide angle view showing your apex board and a couple of the extended outlets? Just wondering if you went ‘high’ and dropped them, or went straight around the middle of the room. And it’s easier to look at the pics than to explain exactly what I mean by that...

Cheers Paul!

Edit- post 229 would suggest you went high due to the door on the left, and your conduit going up...

OP
OP
Dubs83

Dubs83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance we could get avwide angle view showing your apex board and a couple of the extended outlets? Just wondering if you went ‘high’ and dropped them, or went straight around the middle of the room. And it’s easier to look at the pics than to explain exactly what I mean by that...

Cheers Paul!

Edit- post 229 would suggest you went high due to the door on the left, and your conduit going up...

Yea sure. And yes, I went high with everything to keep it above the water line. Plus that door into the utility area made it hard to run at the middle of the wall.

The exposed cables are probes. wanted to minimize potential interference
IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back