• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PaxBellum ARID n24 Algae Reactor ($700)

Item Price
700.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SLVRADO

Dakota Reef Keepers Founder
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
16
Location
West Fargo
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USED for about 1 year. This is the PaxBellum ARID n24 Algae Reactor. This is the best algae reactor money can buy. An absolute beast. Also very visually attractive.

I bought this used, but it worked too well! Decided to go a different route as a result.

Specifications

  • Recommended Aquarium Size: 120-300 US gal.
  • Recommended Flow Rate: 200-400 gph
  • Light source: Coaxial LED light tube
  • Chamber Material: Cast Acrylic, features integrated hang-on bracket
  • Footprint: 9.5" x 8.25"
  • Height: 22.625"
  • Inlet/Outlet port size: 3/4" FNPT
  • Power consumption: 20 Watts @ 120 VAC, 60 hz
I will ship for $40. I accept Venmo, payment must be sent as gift to avoid fee.

Let me know if you have any questions!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Sorry man it's strongly against forum rules to use payment with no protection. You can also not ask the buyer to pay fees. Correct me if I'm wrong. $700 isn't something anyone would just hand out with no protection. PayPal fees really aren't even bad I made a sale at a similar number the other day covered shipping and paid less than 20 in fees
 
Agreed. Someone would have to be crazy to pay with Venmo unless they are picking it up in person.
 
Sorry man it's strongly against forum rules to use payment with no protection. You can also not ask the buyer to pay fees. Correct me if I'm wrong. $700 isn't something anyone would just hand out with no protection. PayPal fees really aren't even bad I made a sale at a similar number the other day covered shipping and paid less than 20 in fees
No problem, $720 then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new