PayPal transaction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ncreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
455
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I paid for some equipment and guy give me the run around after he told me he would ship yesterday morning. I contacted PayPal and filed claim. So if guy doesn't respond will PayPal give me my money? He won't answer or return text.
 
I hope 550 is a decent amount not to get back for power heads
 
As long as you didn't send the money as a "friend or family", you should be protected.
 
I use pay pal for business as long as you did not pay by sending money as friend, They should take care of it.. It can take a while
 
So I paid for some equipment and guy give me the run around after he told me he would ship yesterday morning. I contacted PayPal and filed claim. So if guy doesn't respond will PayPal give me my money? He won't answer or return text.

I would give him a week, after he said he would ship it, before you file a claim. Things happen, life happens, people get sick, things come up and so on. You will absolutely get your money back regardless if there is a valid excuse or not.
 
The transaction was sketchy after I paid him. He didn't have much to say after payment
 
So I paid for some equipment and guy give me the run around after he told me he would ship yesterday morning. I contacted PayPal and filed claim. So if guy doesn't respond will PayPal give me my money? He won't answer or return text.
How long was it between payment and when you filed the PP claim?
 
A day. Refund pending
 
A day. Refund pending
You only gave him a Day?
Then filed a paypal claim?
That's cold.
More like buyers remorse.
I wouldn't be surprised if paypal turns you down.
 
When u tell someone ur going to ship first thing. You do it not make shady excuses. I keep my word even if I have to have one of my employees do it for me.
 
When u tell someone ur going to ship first thing. You do it not make shady excuses. I keep my word even if I have to have one of my employees do it for me.

First thing is a day or two. You’re just an impatient person. For all you know they are shipped and he has just not gone online yet.
 
I sold a radion last night. Told I ship today "Sunday". Did what I told him I'd do
 
First thing is a day or two. You’re just an impatient person. For all you know they are shipped and he has just not gone online yet.
There not shipped because he refunded money
 
You can't ship on Sundays anyways.... Should have waited till at least a few days
Staples ships on sundays. I just did.
 
I still did what I said I was gonna do. What does it matter to you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new