Pearlberry

  • Thread starter Thread starter MyNameIs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MyNameIs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
stevensville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shot of Pearlberry under 10k spectrum.

pearlberry_zps2f60886b.jpg
 
Nice looking pearlberry. I lost mine over a year ago and can't seem to find a frag locally. It should really start taking off now
 
That is a great looking Pearlberry. I have a nice size colony and its one of my favorites.
 
Beautiful little colony. Mine is finally coloring up..
How much light are you giving this acro? Thanks!

Its right under a 150 watt metal halide. Its in my friends tank who has a 40 breeder with dual 150's above it. It gets about 5 hours of metal halide but its right under the bulb. Loves it.
 
Beautiful coral and photo!
 
Very nice piece. I had a good 5x5 colony that I lost during sandy. Probably the piece I miss the most.

Sorry to hear that. I bet it was, Pearlberry is a great acro. Definitely in my top 5. Waiting for it to take off and grow so fast I wish it would stop.
 
Beautiful acropora you've got there!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new