Pellet food falling on carpet nem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i have a good amount of flow in the tank so when my auto feeder lets food go it will carried away. So i placed the feeder on a spot where it has a chance to sink a bit so my clowns can get the food...
Most of the food they just let fall and it falls on the carpet...
From the accumulation i see on him it doesn't look like he eats any of it...

Is this an issue ?
 
I mean i use a baster to remove it, but should i just leave it and not care for it...
 
If it is not eating it I would blow it off of it.
 
I'd just blow it off as well. If you're getting a ton of excess maybe you can rig the feeder to feed a bit less.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new