Pennsylvania

darla.parker.96

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any saltwater groups in PA? I want to know if there is any frag swaps or shows near me. Also I should there anyone from PA on here that can suggest a good place to check out.
 
NCPARS. They have large frag swaps at That Fish Place in Lancaster I believe twice a year if you're near that area.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new