People that used tapwater

What are they plastic I'm only joking where are you located in the tank Are they higher or lower down ,I found mine indestructible only if they are higher up they bleach.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
They were close to the bottom. I don't know why I can't keep them. I've tried plain mushrooms and recordea with the same results.
 
And I couldn't kill a mushroom if I tried...
I can't keep most zoa's no matter what I do or where I put them. I quit buying them :(


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new