Peppermint and skunk shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I added a rock to the aquarium and moved things around and the shrimp are getting along better.
Peppermint shrimp are also naturally going to hide a bit more. The skunk cleaners are also very aggressive at feeding time anyway. I once had a skunk cleaner try to fight a nassarius snail for a pellet. The nassarius snail did not know when to stop eating and ended up killing my shrimp.
 

Attachments

  • df7a8ca9-739c-4675-b8af-cf0d9c128100.jpg
    df7a8ca9-739c-4675-b8af-cf0d9c128100.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 15
I did watch them when I fed them this morning and the skunk shrimp is a jerk. He was chasing my peppermint shrimp around the aquarium. Dude, there's more than enough space for both of you and more than enough food. Stop being a jerk.
I have the same thing happen. The skunk cleaner is a bully and the peppermints have separated themselves to different caves. So I have 3 sections of shrimp. Can't wait to see what happens when the clowns move in. lol They might have to make peace to make room. I only have a 15 gallon tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new