Perfect nano aquarium stand

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So I know it can be a pain in the butt to find a stand for our nano tanks. If you dont want to spend a stupid amount on a stand check this one out. Just got it set up for my 10 gall cube. Holding no issues. Has Iron legs and 2 metals tiers to hold it together. Hope it saves you some time and money!

20200223_092016.jpg Screenshot_20200223-092212_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
I would remove the casters if I could.
 
I would remove the casters if I could.

Comes with both casters and rubber feet. I must say the casters are great quality, the are really thick steel. I did opt for the safer rubber feet option though. Still very high
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new