Peristaltic pump recommendations

goosemans

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
455
Reaction score
462
Location
Montgomery, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of jumping ship over to kalk and wanted to hear some recommendations for a peristaltic pump.

I currently have a hydros controller and I know the sole would be convenient, but that price tag of $300 dollars just because it says hydros on it is kinda crazy. Especially when Neptune gives you two for only $50 more.
 
Got just the thing for you. I use this unit on both of my systems and love the simplicity of it (no pun intended). No app or software needed, just calibrate twice a year.

https://amzn.to/43KAzti
 
I use the f1. It's under $100 and works well on 2 systems.
I have 2 more to install on another system.
20250525_150555.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new