• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

pests in zoas from Rob&Gab

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dendro Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is thinking of buying Polychromatics from seller Rob&Gab I would strongly suggest waiting & really thinking it through. I just received 2 polychromatics with some zoa eating pest on my polyps :-( I ordered 2 Polyps over 60 days ago & after 30 days with no info & sending Rob messages for a week he finally fessed up and said the first batch of Polychromatic polyps melted on him, another 30 days pass & I get my package looked at them with magnifying glass they have things crawling on them & only open up about half way, I just did a fresh water dip I'm praying there's no eggs. Rob was really nice on the phone and just seems to be a cool guy having some major problems with his life & his tank right now. I'm not writing this to trash Rob I'm just trying to save someone else the trouble of doing all these dips & getting what may be an expensive education on zoa eating pest.i
yme6y6yh.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Moved to current forum: feedback forum.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
? just wanted to say one thing. I do not have any zoa pest on my stuff. For some Reason you are the only one with it. the other people who has them there polyps are open and nothing is bothering them. All the PolyChromatics are together Nothing is wrong on my side Nor anyone elses.

But i am keeping in contact with you, i didnt receive your Text yesterday that you said you were going to send some pictures. do have allot of problems, The Whole Month and a half wait was due to Gabs Grandmother and hospital Trips as well as work and other things with family and home issues. for the Long wait i did make it up for giving you a Few Polyps of the PolyChromatics.

as For the Buggs i really dont no, like i stated on the Phone you are the first person to ever tell me anything like that. Most of the Zoas i sell are either in 2 systems, LED's and the other tank is T5s. But most of our collection is under T5s.

Not trying to Be Rude but your time line is alittle messed up Bud its been Just a little Over a month it took me to ship them and get to you. Your first PM was on 4/13/14- Payment was confirmed on 4/14/14 after payment was made. I Shipped out to you 5/22/14. It did get to you a day late due to Something Wrong on there End. The Rinbow Zoas you got from me were from the Same tank and Right next to the PolyChromatics, You did not mention that there was anything on them Just only on the PolyChromatics witch it just weird again at that. im not Really good at writing But better talking lol.

as you stated on the Phone you Dipped them Lugols dip the first day after acclamation to your tank, Then the Second day you said something about noticing something wrong with your rastas or something like that and you Took the PolyChromatics out your tank cause you noticed something on them. Or something like that. what i just said could be the other way around i was busy when i was on the phone with you and i Had Chopped the Tip of my clear off while cook and slicing veggies and on the phone with you , lol. :0 .

Keep me posted and send me some of those photos to the number i gave you or PM me as well, Keep me posted please.

- Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.7%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 26.0%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 54 23.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 54 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back