PETG Floating Reef Lid?

do you mean literally floating on the surface of the water? If so I wouldn't think that's a good idea, it would be a perfect place for algae to grow at the water's surface with high surface area, intense lighting and good gas exchange.
 
If it is directly floating on the water, I think that wouldn't be a good idea. If you are talking about it being a "lid" for your tank, not a bad idea, haha.
 
If it is directly floating on the water, I think that wouldn't be a good idea. If you are talking about it being a "lid" for your tank, not a bad idea, haha.
Yes that’s what I was thinking
 
do you mean literally floating on the surface of the water? If so I wouldn't think that's a good idea, it would be a perfect place for algae to grow at the water's surface with high surface area, intense lighting and good gas exchange.
This is exactly why I’m asking. Thank you for this advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new