IMG_0453.png

A bit depressed as my Torch is struggling. Might be stressed as the flow changed a bit from cleaning and replacing a broken Gyre a month ago. Last week I lost a head which was no big deal but last night I found 2 others going down hill with what is potentially brown jelly. I promptly removed those affected heads.

Sent out an ICP test and then treated with some Prodibio. I haven’t used Prodibio regularly or at all since last year some time. Going to test with my home kits today.

I am wondering if I threw off the nutrient balance when I pruned the Chaeto and did a water change of 20%. My other euphyllia aren’t expanding like usual so something is up

My pH had a stagnation yesterday too. Typical top out is 2100 and it was 1500 yesterday. Skimmer is working just fine
 
IMG_0472.jpeg
IMG_0473.jpeg
IMG_0474.jpeg

Torches seem to be doing okay now. A couple heads do look to be receded but it’s probably due to flow.

ICP test results should be in today.

SPS have done quite well over the last 6 months. There is a Fuzzy Grinch behind the bigger Purple Stylo that is starting to spread out across the rock and spike.
IMG_0476.jpeg

I also officially won my battle vs the Vermetids. All their tubes have been encrusted over or mostly broken down
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new