Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
The fungia, not sure if I name it right, and the scoly are like jumping out of the picture.

how many colors does that scoly have?
Bottom right is Jason fox jack-o-lantern lepto. The scoly is bright green with orange and red.
 
no i just adjust the whites on my ai prime to make it a better picture friendly spectrum.
 
17caafcce36750cc674c6696108bca38.jpg
LG g3 camera sucks. I can't get half the quality everyone else is. :(
I had an lg before the s5, I am so happy with difference, main reason I changed manufacturer when I upgraded
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new