Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

Here's my first round, untouched up in any manner

IMG_0102.JPG


IMG_0103.JPG


IMG_0104.JPG


IMG_0105.JPG


IMG_0106.JPG


IMG_0107.JPG


IMG_0108.JPG


IMG_0109.JPG
 
I'd feel much better about my iPhone skills if you guys admitted that you were actually taking these with high end DSLR's. :(
 
I'd feel much better about my iPhone skills if you guys admitted that you were actually taking these with high end DSLR's. :(
lol, I hear ya. For some reason I would much rather spend money on equipment and corals than a dslr, my cell phone works for me right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new