Phosphate RX

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandSReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's dangerous if you don't use it properly. Research carefully before using if you decide to. It does work, I'll give it that. Really not a long-term solution, though. Best to look into the cause of your phosphate problems.
 
the only reviews I can find say it is not for beginners AND you need to test your PO4 faithfully while using the product...so I would make sure you have a good test kit available.

have you considered another product like GFO or ROWA Phos ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new