Photobombing Fish: Let's see your best photobombs!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D1A676E3-824F-4152-9E19-059B290E0886.jpeg
9674DA26-3CC3-4F65-A6A4-1DA70B29B8F4.jpeg

these are very old but photobombed. Usually i delete them

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even remember the model of my camera, but it's a Canon.. I actually prefer canon over Nikon.. the design seems simpler to me

I have never owned a Nikon, I have a very old Olympus Point and shoot camera that takes very good pictures. It sits in a box in the closet today as I have upgraded recently.
You can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon. Just take the time to learn how to use the manual controls to exploit the capabilities of the camera.

I agree. There are features that every camera body offers that may or may not set them apart from others. I have always believed that any decent body will do, it's the LENSES that make the difference.

I have only used some of the most basic functions on my Cannon, but even just those basic shots are good.
I have 3 grown children and their spouses and my husband. I sent them a group text and ask them to get me a Canon EOS Rebel full package for my birthday. Hopefully July 3rd I’ll be surprised! I wish I would’ve asked for Mother’s Day instead but oh well!
CC37D9DE-1C91-4B54-BD35-BC02315A5EE5.jpeg

This is the exact bundle I have!! Looks like its been quite a while since you posted this, did you get it for your birthday? How do you like it? Have you gotten into any of the features the body offers?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back