• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Tube Anemone

Item Price
$15-$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

lou13_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 2 pink tube anemones for sale $50/each. They are abut 6-7inches fully expanded at night. Love low flow and non photosynthetic. Also free Xenia, very large stalks on the back wall. 1 frag of branching GSP & one Xenia/Zoa combo frag $15/each.
 
tube nem 3.jpg
tube nem.jpg
tube nem 2.jpg
 
asdf
 
Last edited:
Have 2 pink tube anemones for sale $50/each. They are abut 6-7inches fully expanded at night. Love low flow and non photosynthetic. Also free Xenia, very large stalks on the back wall. 1 frag of branching GSP & one Xenia/Zoa combo frag $15/each.
Where are you located?
 
Hi, I am interested in the stalk,how much is it? I am able to pick up
 
I’m very very interested in the Xenia, GSP, and zoa/Xenia combo (basically everything except the anemones. I can pick up tomorrow if it still available. Please text me if it is (310)469-8882
 
Tube Nems still available.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new