Pink Watermelon Frags FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter notxes11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

notxes11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Pink Watermelon Frags for sale. I got a colony from another hobbyist who "thought" it was tyree, but couldn't remember for sure. Because of this I cannot say they are tyree, but they look close to me :). Anyway, here they are. Shipped FedEx Priority overnight to continental US.

7 eye frag. $200 shipped.
IMG_5040.jpg


4 eye frag $150 shipped.
IMG_5041.jpg


Picture of the mother. Had to move it into my frag tank because it wasn't coloring up well in my display.
IMG_5042.jpg


Thanks for looking. Josh
 
Sweet Wm man wish I had the room ...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new