Pistol shrimp and candy cane shrimp.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xnaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xnaz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
495
Reaction score
245
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of getting a goby and pistol shrimp pair but I don’t know if the pistol shrimp would fight the candy cane shrimps I have in there. Any info would be appreciated.
 
Do you mean peppermint shrimp? Or candy cane shrimp? Cause candy cane shrimp also known as Randall’s pistol shrimp are pistol shrimp and will pair with a goby
 
Do you mean peppermint shrimp? Or candy cane shrimp? Cause candy cane shrimp also known as Randall’s pistol shrimp are pistol shrimp and will pair with a goby
Peppermint shrimp my bad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new