• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Planet 60 x 30 x 18

Item Price
2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

skyrne_isk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Messages
705
Reaction score
546
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading from my Planet aquarium, purchased in 2020. Tank is 60 x 30 x 18, low iron on front and sides. Black euro bracing around the perimeter. Black silicone seams. Back panel is black from Planet. Drilled with internal black acrylic overflow on top left of back panel - standard three drains from Planet. Return is 1” drilled in top right of back panel. Stand is all poplar. Located in Indy area, 2500.
BAF4B00C-E29D-479E-A385-58D187811C3B.jpeg
FB84080C-2F87-47FB-BEEF-A1599FB5405B.jpeg
 
All cleaned out and in my garage - let’s get me some space back! Price drop to 2000.
 
This is a GREAT deal!!! I don't want to say how much more than $2000 I paid for an almost identical custom Planet tank!!

Glws!
Thank you for saying! I just got done building a stand for my new tank that is a foot longer and six inches wider. The same lumber as used on this tank from the mill was $900. The lumber. Forget about labor, hardware and doors!

Here are some pics of the stand in this listing being built.

IMG_1997.jpeg IMG_1996.jpeg IMG_1987.jpeg IMG_1981.jpeg IMG_1979.jpeg IMG_1959.jpeg
 
Thank you for saying! I just got done building a stand for my new tank that is a foot longer and six inches wider. The same lumber as used on this tank from the mill was $900. The lumber. Forget about labor, hardware and doors!

Here are some pics of the stand in this listing being built.

IMG_1997.jpeg IMG_1996.jpeg IMG_1987.jpeg IMG_1981.jpeg IMG_1979.jpeg IMG_1959.jpeg
Beautiful stand! Yeah, my tank was quite a bit more than $2000 and the stand (custom built locally) was another $1500!
Luckily I was saving up since before COVID, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new