Plastic Tubs/Boxes/Reservoirs - Where to find?

ChuneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where you can acquire plastic reservoirs for aquaculture like the one seen below at the WWC facility? I've seen similar reservoirs at the local coral dealer.

1640198002443.png

Are these custom-made? I'm not sure what I should even be looking for online... I'm currently using a Botinicare premium hydroponic reservoir to grow out some frags but I need more volume.

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search for "hydroponic reservoir". That seemed to get me some similar looking things. [And I know see you already referred to it as that, but I'm going to leave it in anyway] For example, something that you might find here could be what you're looking for.
If it were me, I'd also check pond supply stores to see if they have anything close to what I'm looking for OR buys from someone that has them and see if they could order one for me.
The easiest thing might just be to ask them. I believe someone from WWC is active in it. They might just tell you where they got them or give you the brand name.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ChuneReef

ChuneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search for "hydroponic reservoir". That seemed to get me some similar looking things. [And I know see you already referred to it as that, but I'm going to leave it in anyway] For example, something that you might find here could be what you're looking for.
If it were me, I'd also check pond supply stores to see if they have anything close to what I'm looking for OR buys from someone that has them and see if they could order one for me.
The easiest thing might just be to ask them. I believe someone from WWC is active in it. They might just tell you where they got them or give you the brand name.
Hey Joe, yea I've been looking at the hydro reservoirs but the price has been killing me. Although the dimensions of the Botanicare premium 115 gallon are perfect, ideally I'd like to keep costs down unless absolutely necessary. I think the pond supply stores are a good idea though so I'll be looking into that. I'll also just hit WWC up like you recommended and see what they say :)

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back