Please help ID this Colorful SPS

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
2,581
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have no idea what this is. Anyone have an idea?

_DSC6828.jpeg
 
It is. I just picked one up.

6639BBAD-95DD-40C2-856A-4BC42EEC9650.jpeg
 
Forest fire montipora
 
Bubblegum has yellow tips with a blue body and red polyps
Only saying because I have one myself. It can take some time for the full coloration to develop. I can actually see a little bit of color development in this frag too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new