Please help me and pray for my dog

Thankyou everyone. Your prayers have worked. The bone cancer has not spread into his lungs so he will be going in for the amputation sometime this week. Please keep the prayers coming though for a safe and quick recovery and also that the bone cancer does not show up somewhere else which happens. Thanks again for everybodys support. My family, especially max, greatly appreciates it :)
That is great news!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery from surgery!! I am an oncologist so I know how devastating cancer can be....I believe Max will be just fine!!! I know first hand how crushing it is to lose a pupster. I was "owned" by a Jack Russell Terror named Zoe for 14yrs. I lost her 4 years ago and I still cry at the thought of her loss. However your Max is gonna be fine!!!
 
Best wishes for a quick recovery!
 
Been there. Just be grateful for the time you had and never forget the memories. God Bless
 
I hope for the best.... I love dogs like an equal, they are so great to us, not sure what I would do if one of mine had this going on :(
 
I have a lab that got heat stroke a year and a half ago.. Worst week of my life! His brother died that day and mine was at the vet for a week... He pulled through it but I know how special dogs can be to us.. I missed 3 days of work to hang out with him while he was getting blood transfusions. I wish you and Max the best!!
 
I'll be sure to send a prayer up for you and best of luck to him and your family

here is my best friend. She's my shadow Misc 020.jpg
 
That is great news!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery from surgery!! I am an oncologist so I know how devastating cancer can be....I believe Max will be just fine!!! I know first hand how crushing it is to lose a pupster. I was "owned" by a Jack Russell Terror named Zoe for 14yrs. I lost her 4 years ago and I still cry at the thought of her loss. However your Max is gonna be fine!!!
My dad is a radiation oncologist as well ironically. My mom joked that we should treat him on my dads linear accelerator but unfortunately osteosarcoma isn't the most responsive to radiation. Thankyou again everyone for the support. I love the pictures keep them coming!
 
Max

Here's my boy! I know your dog will do just fine with your love.... They know how much you care about them...!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 94
Glad to hear about the cancer not spreading!
 
Good news. Will continue to send prayers for a speedy recovery. Spent 8 hrs. at the Vet and after hours care with my Swissy boy yesterday. We weren't sure what was going on. 2 years ago he bloated, had surgery, 7 days later his stomach ruptured and had surgery again. With his history they wanted to make sure that we weren't going there again or that there wasn't something going on with the spleen. Turns out it's a raging rod bacterial infection of the bladder.
 
Praying for you both. Great news and I hope to see pics of him running around and playing...real soon!!!
 
Good thoughts to you and Max. I lost my rhodesian ridgeback that way about 15 years ago. I swear that dog was smarter than me.
 
Condolences... I lost a shar pei to leukemia years ago. The hardest part was having her put down when she stopped eating completely near the end. I couldn't do it. I asked my dad to take her.
 
Max goes in for his surgery tomorrow. He really appreciates all the prayers as do I. Here's a quick pic of him. He says thankyou :) 1373499782360.jpg
 
If my experience has proven anything it's that my prayers accomplish very little if anything at all. However I do believe it expresses goodwill if I say I'll say a prayer. And so I'll say a prayer. Best wishes!!!!! Seriously.
 
Good luck. My first Great Dane had bone cancer in her leg and we amputated it. It was the right rear leg. It was unbelievable to see how resilient these animals are. She was able to walk on three legs within a week or so. After the surgery we used a towel as a sling under her belly to take her out to go to the bathroom. I wish you and your dog the best and a speedy recovery.
 
Good luck. My first Great Dane had bone cancer in her leg and we amputated it. It was the right rear leg. It was unbelievable to see how resilient these animals are. She was able to walk on three legs within a week or so. After the surgery we used a towel as a sling under her belly to take her out to go to the bathroom. I wish you and your dog the best and a speedy recovery.
It really is. That's exactly what leg it is for max. The recovery time is 10 days which is insane. Thankyou!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new