Please help really dont no what to do

chubbyhubby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2016
Messages
344
Reaction score
174
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi have moved some rock around today as my pistal shrimp keeps moving it all . Any way after revealing some rock right at the back i noticed this yellow sponge type stuff . Made a cuppa tea went back and noticed it putting out some tubs . So can anyone help.
20170114_175425.jpeg
20170114_193311.jpeg
20170114_193325.jpeg
 
Who is reefsqad
There are a few groups here on r2r that have insane amounts of knowledge. They have a Reef Squad banner under their names. They are a great resource when we get stumped....and really anytime IMO :)
 
I agree that it's a sponge. I have a few on rocks that were basically buried and never looked at. When I upgraded I found all kinds of fun sponges and critters in the dark places under the rocks.
 
Lionfishlair has helped me out on a few things iv asked. Just wish we had more help here in the uk . And so hard to get any good corals and fish . But still be nice to get to the bottom of what they are
 
There are a few groups here on r2r that have insane amounts of knowledge. They have a Reef Squad banner under their names. They are a great resource when we get stumped....and really anytime IMO :)
We try! :)
 
Also, to the op I agree those sponges are harmless. Regal angels love to eat them!
 
Lionfishlair has helped me out on a few things iv asked. Just wish we had more help here in the uk . And so hard to get any good corals and fish . But still be nice to get to the bottom of what they are

Hi mate
I'm uk aswell, I could point you to a few places to get corals
Both shops only stock .....So called high end corals ..... Pricey but really nice bits
I'm nothing to do with them apart from giving them all my money so not a sales pitch lol
If your interested send me a pm and I'll send you the names of the shops
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new