Please help rsk skimmer problem

jcovell

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
19
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help my skimmer was working fine for a while and out of nowhere makes microbubbles and overflows and I have it set on the lowest setting and I also haven’t added anything to effect the skimmer... I took it out cleaned it made sure nothing was in the pump and it’s still overflowing like crazy

CAC6DA77-7946-42CE-B4B3-31C6098BBB40.jpeg
 
Please help my skimmer was working fine for a while and out of nowhere makes microbubbles and overflows and I have it set on the lowest setting and I also haven’t added anything to effect the skimmer... I took it out cleaned it made sure nothing was in the pump and it’s still overflowing like crazy

CAC6DA77-7946-42CE-B4B3-31C6098BBB40.jpeg
Something may have spilled into the tank by accident. Try changing out your carbon. I don't recommend "Carbon impregnated foam pads" use the real stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new