Please help with my yellow tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter nedj81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nedj81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone please help I'm not sure what's wrong with my yellow tang he is swimming really weird and wobbly my water parameters are on point and been on point I been doing water changes weekly I really don't know please help
 

Attachments

  • 20240308_205311.mp4
    34.3 MB
Can anyone please help I'm not sure what's wrong with my yellow tang he is swimming really weird and wobbly my water parameters are on point and been on point I been doing water changes weekly I really don't know please help
Looks weird, and the fish also looks pretty skinny.

This is a bump.
 
I don't know what went wrong I have him for about a month in the morning he was perfectly fine and now he actinic weird
 
I don't know what went wrong I have him for about a month in the morning he was perfectly fine and now he actinic weird
#fishmedic

Are other fish in the tank? How are they doing?

Do you have any inverts in the tank? How are they doing?
 
He is gone my heart is broken I have 2 clown fish,2 shrimps and clean up crew ( 5 turbo snails and 2 hermit crabs
 
He is gone my heart is broken I have 2 clown fish,2 shrimps and clean up crew ( 5 turbo snails and 2 hermit crabs

Sorry to hear.

In the video, the tang is pretty thin and breathing fast. When was the last time you saw it eat? Does the tank have good aeration?

One disease that causes rapid breathing quickly followed by death is Amyloodinium, velvet. You'll need to watch the clownfish for any signs of rapid breathing, as they have been exposed if this was velvet.

Jay
 
Sorry to hear.

In the video, the tang is pretty thin and breathing fast. When was the last time you saw it eat? Does the tank have good aeration?

One disease that causes rapid breathing quickly followed by death is Amyloodinium, velvet. You'll need to watch the clownfish for any signs of rapid breathing, as they have been exposed if this was velvet.

Earlier yesterday he was eating fine and he was very active that's why I'm so confused I did not see any white spots on him and this morning clown fish are doing just fine I'm watching them closely I'm so scared of loosing them I'm gonna transfer them in to QT tank to treat them
 
He is gone my heart is broken I have 2 clown fish,2 shrimps and clean up crew ( 5 turbo snails and 2 hermit crabs
Sorry for your loss. Such a great fish the yellow.
Which clowns, some play nice, some don’t.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new